|Description||Position Purpose: Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational sessions for patients and/or family members. Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with rules and regulations. This opening is at Rosecrance New Life in Davenport, Iowa.
Key performance indicators include:
-25 hours of direct service
Hours will be 8:30am-(6-8pm) M-TH
|Requirements||• Master’s Degree in psychology, counseling, social work or related field with two years’ experience in addictions treatment
• Demonstrated education, training or experience in the criminal thinking model
• Adequate written skills to accurately complete required documentation within the time frames prescribed
• Skilled in conducting individual, family and group counseling
• Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients, parents, staff or community resources
• Certified Addictions counselor or be certified within 12 months
• CPR or complete within three monthsRosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the LAW – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf